– The Berlin Games (Germany) 1936 they were the last before World War II.
– In 1936, the blacks got their space. In the Berlin games, blacks won most of the competitions.
– The star of the Olympics was the American jesse owenswith four gold medals: in the 100 meters, 200 meters, long jump and as a member of the 4×100 relay team.
– Annoyed Hitler, he refused to award the medals to the black athlete Jesse Owens. But his medals were given to him. However, the Führer greeted Owens’s main rival in the jump.
– Adolf Hitler left the stadium not to reward the black athlete.
– In Europe a socialist movement arose that projected a “People’s Olympics” in parallel and that would start on July 19, but the start of the Spanish Civil War -a day before- prevented its realization.