Are you looking for nutritious and delicious options? Look no further! This Chocolate Banana Oat Homemade Dessert recipe is the perfect solution to start your day. With just a few simple ingredients, you can have a delicious and healthy breakfast that will keep you full until lunch.
In this article, we’ll walk you through the process of making the most delicious Chocolate Banana Oat Homemade Dessert. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced cook, this recipe is easy to follow and you’ll love the results. let’s start!
- 120 gr of oat flakes
- 200 ml of hot milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 Bananas
- 40 gr of bitter cocoa
- A teaspoon of baking powder
- Chocolate chips
- 100 gr of chocolate
- 40 ml of boiling milk
- First, we need to make the oat mixture. In a large bowl, mix together the oat flakes and hot milk. Let it sit for 10 minutes to absorb the milk.
- Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, beat the eggs until they are fluffy. Then, add the mashed bananas to the eggs and mix well.
- Add the vanillin, bitter cocoa, and baking powder to the oat mixture and stir to combine.
- Next, add the egg and banana mixture to the oat mixture and mix until well combined.
- Grease a baking pan and pour the mixture into the pan.
- Sprinkle the top with chopped walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Bake the dessert in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Finally, melt the chocolate and mix it with the boiling milk. Drizzle the melted chocolate mixture over the top of the dessert and let it cool.
And there you have it! A delicious and healthy option that is easy to make and packed with nutrients. This Chocolate Banana Oat Homemade Dessert recipe is sure to become a regular in your breakfast rotation. Don’t forget to let us know with a like and a comment if you liked the recipe, and from where you look at our recipes. We will be very happy. Thanks!