The TriAdvisor website shows the ten best theme parks in Spain according to the ratings of its users, both aquatic and attractions
Travelers who provide their opinions on the web tripadvisor have led to the granting of Travelers’ Choice® Amusement and Water Parks to the best theme parks in the world and it seems that there are quite a few Spanish parks on this list. The prizes are awarded through an algorithm that takes into account opinions and votes offered by web users. One very interesting thing is that the best water park in the world is in Spain. Do you want to know which one it is? Well, pay attention to the list where you can see the 10 best theme parks in Spain.
- siam park, in Tenerife. For the fifth consecutive year, this spectacular water park has become a benchmark for thousands of tourists. The park is Thai-themed and holds several records, such as the world’s largest artificial wave. An authentic adventure passed through water that is considered one of the best in the world.
- PortAventura, in Salou. PortAventura is the oldest theme park in Spain, which currently has the reinforcement of a water park and Ferrari Land, ranks as the best of all those found in our country. Great attractions, very good shows and much more to the taste of most users. It must be taken into account that it is the first in Spain, the sixth in Europe and the 18th worldwide.
- Tibidabo Amusement Park, in Barcelona. This veteran park is one of the most appreciated, not only by the people of Barcelona but by all visitors. The vintage air that it presents and the spectacular views from it make it a place to visit at least once in your life.
- Soul Park, In Malaga. This park is dedicated to the smallest members of the family. It also has other attractions for the whole family and the less young also have their time of fun.
- Splash, in Menorca. Although it is not a large park, it has many good user opinions, so it has entered this exclusive list.
- Kathmandu, At mallorca. In addition to being a complete water park, it has several very original attractions, such as the Casa del Revés, which is, they say, a lot of fun.
- PortAventura Caribbean Aquatic Park, in Salou. This is the second park that has opened in the PortAventura complex, with a wide variety of slides and water games to enjoy in a big way. You can get a combined pass to both parks (and include Ferrari Land, too, by the way).
- aqualandia, in Benidorm. It is one of the best-known water parks in Spain and one of the most visited. The usual slides join other attractions that turn the hot summer days into something more intense.
- aquarama, in Benicassim. Those who attend summer festivals in this town on the Castellón coast tend to enjoy one of the funniest water parks in the Valencian community. In addition to spectacular slides, it has a very large children’s area.
- AquaPark Ciudad Quesada, in Alicante. This park has an area of 21,000 square meters and usually makes visitors fully enjoy its attractions.
Spain Places of interest #theme parks
The website may not work well
if you don’t disable it.