In this article, you have all the possible details by 2020 to get to Órzola from Lanzarote airport (Code ACE) by public transport (bus), taxi or rental car. In addition, you can see the excursion in Spanish to La Graciosa from Lanzarote. If you plan to go to other destinations in Lanzarote, you have this article: How to go from César Manrique airport to other destinations on the island.
How to get to Órzola from César Manrique Lanzarote airport
As I said at the beginning, the three options To get to the port of Órzola you need the bus, taxi or rental car. Alternatives that will take you to the north of the island of Lanzarote, where the boats or ferries leave for the island of La Graciosa. If you are looking to go directly, I recommend: How to go from Lanzarote to La Graciosa and vice versa by boat, plane or excursion
Buses Lanzarote – Órzola
Lanzarote airport is connected to the bus station in Arrecife through a line from where 5 buses a day leave for Órzola. The journey is 1 hour and the arrival of these buses is normally connected with the departure of a boat to La Graciosa.
In addition, depending on whether it is a weekday, weekend or holiday, it will be necessary to take several buses that I detail below.
Itinerary and bus combinations from Lanzarote airport to Órzola
Monday to Friday
- Line 22 Intercity Bus Lanzarote: It has a frequency of 25 minutes and leaves from terminal 2 of Lanzarote airport. This bus will take you to the Arrecife Interchange at its last stop. The journey takes about 10 minutes and costs 1.40 euros that you can pay on the bus itself.
- Line 03 Intecity Bus Lanzarote: From the Arrecife Interchange, get on the bus line 03 and get off just 3 stops later, after about 20 minutes of travel, at the Guaguas Station (buses).
- Line 09 Intecity Bus Lanzarote: At the Guaguas Station take the bus line 09 that will take you to Órzola. The trip lasts one hour and the schedules are synchronized with the departures of the regular boat to La Graciosa, so that when you arrive at the port, you will have to wait a short time to board the ferry.
Saturdays, Sundays and holidays
- Line 23 Intercity Bus Lanzarote: Take bus line 23 from the Lanzarote airport to Arrecife Guaguas Station. Keep in mind that the frequency of this bus is 50 minutes.
- Line 09 Intecity Bus Lanzarote: At the Guaguas Station, take the bus line 09 to Órzola. The trip lasts one hour and the schedules are synchronized with the departures of the regular regular boat to La Graciosa, so that when you arrive at the port, you will have to wait very little time to get on the ferry.
To have details of the updated bus lines, see the information on the official page. Also, these lines are synchronized with the Moovit app that you can download online.
is the fastest option to get to Órzola in about 45 minutes covering the 42 km of distance. There is a taxi rank just outside the airport.
As in any airport, from Lanzarote Airport it is very easy take a taxi. If you want to save waiting times and bus frequencies, you can order a taxi to take you to the Bus Station in Arrecife (capital of Lanzarote) or directly, to the port of Órzola. In the latter case, the trip has a distance of 42 kilometers and the average price is 55 euros.
Renting a car is one of the best options to move freely in Lanzarote, since everything is easier. In this company you can compare prices and book online. Several car rental companies operate at Lanzarote airport. When you book online you will see the company that suits you best, according to car models or budgets.
Note that, you cannot take the rental car to La Graciosa on the boat, since car access to the island of La Graciosa is not allowed. In this situation, you can leave it parked in one of the free car parks that exist in Órzola.
Ferry ticket to La Graciosa
Remember that you can buy online in advance the round-trip ticket from the ferry from Órzola to La Graciosa. For more details and information visit this website.
Excursion to La Graciosa in Spanish
You also have the option of a day trip that includes the ferry back and forth. Just visit this website for prices and more details.