If you’re looking for a healthier and more nutritious alternative to traditional bread, then you might want to try making bread without yeast, sourdough, eggs, flour, or cereals. This recipe uses quinoa, chia, and a few other ingredients to create a delicious and nutritious loaf that is perfect for those who are looking to lose weight, or for those who just want to enjoy a healthier and more wholesome alternative to traditional bread.
The Benefits of Quinoa
Quinoa is a nutritious and versatile ingredient that is packed with essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that are essential for good health. Thanks to its metabolism-boosting properties, quinoa is able to break down fat stores and convert carbohydrates into energy, making it a great ingredient for those who are looking to lose weight. Additionally, quinoa is low in calories and high in protein, making it a perfect ingredient for a healthy and nutritious diet.
How to Make the Bread
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to make this delicious and nutritious bread without yeast, sourdough, eggs, flour, or cereals.
Step 1: Prepare the Quinoa
- Wash 350 g of quinoa well.
- Soak the quinoa in water at room temperature for at least a few hours, or overnight.
- Rinse the quinoa under running water.
- Bring the quinoa to a boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Strain the water out through a sieve and leave the quinoa in the sieve for a few more minutes to drain off the remaining water.
Step 2: Prepare the Chia
- Mix 30 g of chia with 100 ml of water.
- Leave the mixture for 15 minutes until a gel forms.
Step 3: Grind the Mixture
- Grind the quinoa and chia mixture a little, using a food processor.
Step 4: Make the Dough
- Add 150 ml of water, 1 teaspoon of salt, ½ teaspoon baking soda, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, and 70 ml of melted coconut oil (or ghee) to the mixture.
- Knead the dough thoroughly for about 5 minutes.
- The consistency of the mixture will be quite thick.
- Add sesame seeds and stir again.
Step 5: Bake the Bread
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper or grease with butter.
- Scatter sunflower seeds on top if desired.
- Bake the bread in the oven at 180°C for 1.5 hours (or less depending on how well you drain the water after cooking the quinoa).
- Remove the bread from the oven and let it cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing.
- Store leftovers wrapped in paper or cling film in the refrigerator.
Video: Bread without flour! Helpful in losing weight! Only 3 main ingredients!
This recipe for bread without yeast, sourdough, eggs, flour, or cereals is a delicious and nutritious alternative to traditional bread. Quinoa is a nutritious and versatile ingredient that is packed with essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that are essential for good health. So if you’re looking for a healthier and more nutritious alternative to traditional bread, then why not try making this delicious and nutritious bread using quinoa, chia, and a few other simple ingredients.
Bread……? Coconut Oil does contain triglycerides but is extremely high in saturated fat (the highest of all oils) and has been scientifically proven to raise harmful LDL cholesterol. It was once considered “heart-healthy” but this myth was dispelled years ago. Clarified butter is the better option but is also high in saturated fat. The dry ingredients in this quinoa and seed cake are healthy but they are glued together with saturated fat….!