When dealing with unwanted facial hair, a few crucial tips can make a significant difference. The knowledge you will gain from this comprehensive guide can help you eliminate those pesky facial hairs.
Unwanted facial hair is a common issue encountered by many women. Here are some methods that can help reduce the appearance of unwanted facial hair:
5 Shared Methods to Eliminate Unwanted Facial Hair
These methods have proven to be very effective in eradicating unwanted hair.
- Laser Hair Removal: A method providing long-term results, laser hair removal can aid in the permanent eradication of unwanted facial hair. However, this method should be performed at a professional clinic.
- Electrolysis: Another method used for the permanent removal of unwanted facial hair is electrolysis, which is based on applying an electric current to the hair root using a needle. This method should also be conducted in a professional clinic.
- Surface Hair Removal: There are numerous methods for removing hair from the skin’s surface. These include tweezers, waxing, hair removal creams, and hair removal machines.
- Hair Reducing Creams: Hair reducing creams can slow the growth of facial hair, making it less noticeable. However, these creams require regular use.
- Natural Methods: There are several natural methods to reduce unwanted facial hair. Natural ingredients such as a mask made from a mixture of turmeric and milk, or a mask made from a mixture of lemon juice and honey can be used.
The choice of method depends on the density of the hair and the individual’s skin type. However, for permanent results, professional methods like laser hair removal or electrolysis are recommended.
WHILE WE’RE ON THE TOPIC OF NATURAL METHODS, LET’S SHARE THOSE METHODS WITH YOU
- Oatmeal + Honey + Lemon Juice Method
Mix 1 tablespoon of oatmeal, 2 tablespoons of honey, and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Oatmeal is excellent for many skin conditions, including itchiness and irritation, and it is especially good for exfoliation. When mixed with honey and lemon juice, it also helps in hair shedding. Apply this paste to the hairy area and leave it there for 15 minutes. Do this treatment once or twice a week. You should be able to see the results after about a month. You will be pleased to see the facial hair disappearing quickly.
- Sugar + Water + Lemon Juice
For this simple but effective method known as natural waxing, boil and mix 1 cup of sugar, 1/4 cup of lemon juice, and 1/4 cup of water until it becomes a paste. Apply and pull off from the hairy area. Repeat this every 1-1.5 months. Eventually, you will find that the facial hair stops growing.
- Egg + Sugar + Corn Flour
Mix 1 egg, 1 tablespoon of sugar, and ½ tablespoon of corn flour in a bowl. If you stir these ingredients, you can obtain an effective peel-off mask for hair removal. The egg white is vital as it improves your skin tone and forms a thin film that aids in the hair removal process. Leaving the mask on your skin for 10 minutes should suffice.
- Turmeric + Gram Flour + Salt + Milk
Mix 2 tablespoons of turmeric powder, ½ cup of gram flour, ½ cup of cold milk, and 1 tablespoon of salt. People in India have long been using turmeric to remove unwanted hair. This component has antiseptic and antibacterial properties, meaning it will also protect your skin during the removal process. When you add salt, milk, and gram flour (which has a few exfoliating properties) to the mix, you can create a smooth paste that you can apply to the hairy area you want to rid of.
How to Proceed?
Gently rub it for about 5 minutes, let it dry, and you can rinse after 10 minutes. Repeating this process on a weekly basis will yield significant benefits.
Important Reminder: If any of these applications cause side effects on your skin, do not repeat the use. These suggestions are purely for advice.
In general, these four methods have proven to be effective for dealing with unwanted facial hair and have been used by a great number of people. Users have reported these methods to be highly effective.
According to an article featured in Milliyet; the cornflour method was shared. Here’s the method that will rid you of unwanted hair using cornflour..
Cornflour, Egg, and Sugar Method
Egg white serves as a natural mask to help rid you of unwanted facial hair. Once it dries, it becomes an easy-to-pull, hard, and sticky mass. When you remove it, the hairs on your face easily stick to the mask.
Sugar is an excellent exfoliator for your skin and helps cleanse dead skin cells, facilitating skin purification and detoxification.
Ingredients: Cornflour – ½ tablespoon Egg – 1 Sugar – 1 tablespoon
How to Proceed?
- Crack 1 egg and separate the egg white into a bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cornflour to the egg white.
- Beat the mixture until it is smooth and free of lumps.
- Apply the mixture to the hairy area of your face and wait for it to dry.
- The egg white, in particular, forms a thick layer when dry on your face.
- Gently pull off the mask applied to your face and rinse your face with warm water.
- To get effective results, you can apply this mask 3 to 4 times a week.
It is advisable to do a patch test on your skin before using any of these methods, and always remember to moisturize your skin after any hair removal treatment. Now, you are equipped with all the knowledge necessary to combat and eliminate unwanted facial hair effectively. Enjoy your smoother, hair-free skin!