And now something not so nice, but it is good to know and know the most poisonous species, just by looking at the photographs (Click on the images to enlarge them) you get goosebumps… Let’s start from the least poisonous species to the most poisonous.
Upgrade: (03/05/07)You can see a documentary video that talks about some poisonous species, it talks only about snakes. Watch video
10. Scorpion or scorpion: It belongs to the arthropods, typical of warm countries, its weapon is a poisonous sting at the end of the tail. The size ranges from 6 to 15 cm. The bite can cause high fever and in some cases comatose states, it could be fatal. Water scorpion is an insect that lives in still waters, carnivorous, it feeds on other insects.
9. Brown recluse spider: It is the most dangerous spider for humans, after the black widow. It is characterized because on the back it has a violin shape. It lives in forgotten places, especially in the United States. Their bite kills skin cells, which can result in amputation of the affected area.
8. Black widow spider: It is the most dangerous spider for the human being, since its fangs do cross the human skin. Its venom is as potent as the equivalent of 15 rattlesnakes. It is so called because the female eats her own partner. He usually lives in dark and forgotten places. It is characteristic because the abdomen has a red hourglass shape; It is black. It lives in temperate climates. The female is the dangerous one for the human being, the male is not.
7. Banana spider: It is the spider with the most powerful poison of all spiders. It is not very dangerous to humans because its fangs rarely pierce the skin. It lives in the twigs of South America. It is brown with spots; It is approximately 5 centimeters in size.
6. Blue-ringed octopus: It is the most poisonous cephalopod on Earth. Its bite introduces poisonous saliva into the victim’s wound. This saliva contains a poison that can cause respiratory paralysis. If left untreated, death can occur over the next hour and a half.
5. Arrowhead Frog: It is the most poisonous amphibian on Earth. This frog exudes its poison; It is so powerful that it can kill, with all its poison, 1,500 people. It is called “arrowhead frog” because the natives dipped an arrowhead with its poison when hunting to kill the animal quickly. It is also called the Golden Dart Frog.
4. Taipan Snake: It is very dangerous, in fact it is the most dangerous animal on dry land. This snake lives in the central-western part of Australia. A drop of its lethal poison can kill 12 adults. The effects of the poison on the body come in the form of headaches, nausea, vomiting, and stomach pains. The side effects are: breaks down muscle tissue and the victim urinates red from the passage of muscle tissue; the venom contains an anticoagulant so it does not stop bleeding, which can cause hemorrhaging.
3. Stonefish: This is the most poisonous fish on earth. It has spikes on the dorsal fin, each spike with a venom gland. Its rocky appearance can be very dangerous, since bathers risk stepping on it and getting poisoned. It has an extremely dangerous poison and the victim usually does not survive. If he survives, the wound will take months to heal.
2. Sea Serpent: This animal also has a very lethal poison. Is the most poisonous snake in the world. Injects its poison biting his victim. It can be found in any sea on Earth.
1. The sea wasp: This is the animal with the deadliest poison on Earth. It consists of sixty tentacles that inject a venom so powerful that it can kill an adult human with only 1.4 milligrams of its venom. This animal is found in the seas of Australia.